Who is Radu A. Ionita?
Radu A.Ionita is an accomplished and reliable Certified Project Manager and versatile Resident Engineer with over 15 years of Engineering, Procurement and Construction experience delivering leadership, extensive capital project delivery across Municipal, Residential, and Water/Waste-Water Sectors. Carries a proven track record of success in overseeing and coordinating concurrent projects throughout entire lifecycles, including pre-planning, development, change management, commissioning and final hand-offs.
• Contracts Administration,Project Management
• Site Inspections, Safety & Risk Management
• Team Leadership & Collaboration
• Problem Solving & Crisis Management
• Written & Verbal Communication
• Correspondence & Documentation
• Long-Term Planning & Strategy
• Multi $M Project & Program Management
• Initiative & Self Motivation
• Integrity & Accountability
• Quality Control & Regulatory Compliance
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Mentorship & Training
• Attention to Detail
Throughout his career, Adrian has been deeply committed to maintaining personal and team-wide accountability toward compliance, professionalism, positivity and respect. His experience has enabled him to become knowledgeable and experienced in construction, operation and maintenance of buildings of varying age, size and purpose.
By virtue of his engineering background, he has excelled through a technically-minded to his professional career, with a history of success planning and facilitating the upgrade and preventive maintenance of mechanical systems and other key facility components in line with the Ontario Building Code.
CAREER HIGHLIGHT & NOTABLE PROJECTS
- Oversaw municipal, residential, and water/waste-water capital project delivery for major industrial facilities, providing contract administration and site inspections services to the following capital projects:
- ABTP Ferrous Chloride and RAS Chlorination Upgrades– $26M- Toronto Water-City of Toronto
- Ellesmere Pumping Generator Building – $23M – ECS- City of Toronto
- Humber SPS Pumping Station Upgrades – $1 3M- York Region
- Bio-Gas Waste Flare Building Vertical Project with Westech Gas Burning Equipment – $2.5M – City of Hamilton
- Victoria Feedermain Linear Project – $35M – Regional Municipality of Peel
- Alloa Feedermain Linear Project– $50M- Regional Municipality of Peel
- Pritchard Road and Mud Street Intersection Improvements City of Hamilton- $800K
- Sidewalk Replacement Program, City of Hamilton- $900K
- Bio-Solids Handling Facility-Design/Build – $63M – City of Greater Sudbury
- Demonstrates excellence in all aspects of construction project management and delivery including oversight and compliance with regulatory requirements, insurance, health & safety, cost & materials estimations, environmental assessments, and overall planning and control of project engineers and general contractors.
- Leads full-cycle planning and project development providing consultative expertise on specifications and drawings, along with guidance at all stages of constructions including preparation of contracts, capital budgets, laboratory testing, schedule and change management, quantity surveying, and final wrap-ups and hand-offs.